We provide professional services in the area of financial and accounting services, human resources and payroll, as well as business and tax consulting. Our offer is addressed both to medium and large enterprises, as well as small companies and sole traders. In our company we use modern and proven IT solutions, which allow us to achieve high efficiency in the processes entrusted to us. Our goal is to build a lasting relationship with our clients, which will be based on trust and understanding of mutual expectations. We are open to various forms of cooperation and adjusting the scope of service to the needs of the client. We also provide the necessary support in day-to-day operations.
Our team members have wide experience gained through is created by highly qualified people who have cooperation with clients operating in various industries. We strive to constantly improve our skills and expand our knowledge in order to meet your expectations.
Choosing our office is a guarantee of high quality and security of the information entrusted to us. We are responsible for the reliability of our services, and we also have third party liability insurance at PZU S.A.
We are a team with a common passion for accounting. Involvement in our daily work allows us to offer a competitive service. In our cooperation, we focus on active contact with our customers and efficient communication.
Exeo Accounting uses many solutions, which are adjusted to the size and form of business activity of our Clients. The mission of our company is to support your business and help you meet your legal obligations.
Our activity is based on proven and modern IT solutions. We provide you with an accounting system that will allow you to issue invoices easily, view your bills or be your warehouse system.
We offer our Clients both modern online and traditional accounting. You can decide how you want to provide us with your documents. You can provide us with your accounting documents via the online accounting platform as well as in paper form.
By working with us, you can be sure that all required tax and social insurance declarations will be made for you on time. We will also inform you about any important deadlines and current tax and social security obligations.
Made to measure
We are open to various needs of our Clients in the scope of cooperation model and forms of contact. We will find the optimal accounting and tax solutions that will be delivered to the specifics of the industry in which you operate.
We are thorough and reliable in our work and we carry out your tasks in a timely manner.We provide you with the possibility of direct contact with an accountant who supports your company. You have constant access to your accounting documents by choosing online services.
Why do companies outsource?
Access to expert and up-to-date knowledge
Use of modern technologies
Transfer of risk
Freeing internal resources
President of the Management Board
Graduate of Poznań University of Economics. In the course of his career, he has gained extensive experience in bookkeeping and audit in the biggest advisory and outsourcing companies in Poland. His responsibilities include developing proposals and supervising the work on several accounting projects. He also specialises in projects involving the temporary substitution of accountants and “accounting emergency services”. Builds lasting client relationships, founded on mutual respect, utmost diligence and flexibility in responding to clients’ needs and requirements related to their dynamic growth. He is a member of the Association of Accountants in Poland and a certified Chief Accountant.
The main task of accounting outsourcing is to keep accounting books, prepare monthly tax returns and management reports. The data obtained from the accounting records enable the Client to make decisions affecting the Company’s operations. The accounting service is provided on a monthly basis and covers the largest scope of work performed, summarized in the annual financial statements of the Company.
We keep our accounting books using the Comarch Optima ERP program, which is one of the best and most popular accounting systems in Poland. When keeping accounting books we offer traditional accounting or accounting in the service model through Comarch Optima software operating in the cloud.
At the Client’s request, we also provide our services on the Client’s internal software. We have experience in working on various accounting systems (Symfonia, Insert, Enova), including ERP programs (Oracle, Exact, Comarch XL).
The scope of keeping the books of accounts includes, among others, the following activities:
- entering the accounting records in accordance with the accounting principles and policy adopted,
- formal control of accounting documents and verification of their compliance with the provisions of balance sheet and tax law,
- keeping on a current basis, on the basis of accounting documents, the accounting books in accordance with Polish or international accounting standards,
- preparation of monthly statements of turnover and balances,
- keeping an inventory book, i.e. an analytical register of fixed assets,
- keeping other analytical records, e.g. records of settlements, records of settlements with employees,
assistance in carrying out and settling the inventory,
- preparation of the annual accounts.
As part of our accounting activities, we prepare tax records, complete tax returns and inform you about the upcoming dates and amounts of tax payments. This includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- registration of the entity as a VAT payer and update of the declaration (VAT-5)
drawing up records of purchases and sales for the purposes of value added tax;
- drawing up VAT returns in respect of value added tax (VAT-7);
- drawing up the recapitulative statement (VAT-EU);
- preparation of information on the monthly advance payment for corporate income tax;
- preparing information on a monthly advance payment for income tax on account of business activity conducted by natural persons;
- drawing up annual tax returns (CIT-8, PIT-36);
The form and scope of cooperation is determined individually with each client. Depending on your needs, our services may also include:
- preparation of NBP declarations;
- drawing up declarations of the Central Statistical Office (CSO, DG-1, F-01);
- Preparation of monthly accounting and management reports, e.g. on the financial statements of the Bank:
- profit and loss account and balance sheet;
- cash flow statement;
- age structure of receivables;
- sales or margin reports;
- preparing other statements according to the Customer’s needs.
In order to obtain a detailed valuation of the services, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
Services related to the calculation of employee remuneration include, among others:
- Calculation of staff salaries on the basis of the applicable laws and regulations,
- Calculation of benefits in accordance with the law and the remuneration regulations,
- Preparation of payroll lists and payroll collections,
- Preparation of information for employees on their accrued remuneration (pay slips),
- Calculation of public and legal liabilities related to salaries, drawing up and sending settlement declarations of the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS), adjustment of the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS),
- Annual preparation of PIT 11, PIT 40, PIT 4R, PIT 8AR, ZUS IWA,
- Issuing of salary certificates,
- Ongoing registration, deregistration and reporting of changes in the data of employees, contractors and payers for the needs of the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS),
- Record employee absenteeism.
Human resources services provided by our company include
- Comprehensive management of personal files,
- Preparation of documents concerning the employment relationship,
- Preparation of civil law contracts,
- Drawing up of certificates for employees,
- Checking the timing of periodic examinations and safety training,
- Keeping a holiday record of employees and setting holiday limits and dimensions,
- Drawing up of certificates of employment.
The scope of cooperation is determined in accrdance with the needs of a given Client. These services may be extended to other services, such as:
- Preparation and sending of monthly declarations to PFRON,
- Calculation of bonuses for employees on the basis of indicators determined by a given Client,
- Preparation of staff reports and reports taking into account the Client’s guidelines,
- Preparation of answers to bailiffs’ letters,
- Preparation and sending to the Central Statistical Office (GUS) of statistical reports on employment,
- Assistance during inspections of Social Insurance Institution (ZUS), Social Insurance Institution (US) and Social Insurance Institution (PIP).
Our office also specializes in the so-called “accounting emergency”. The scope of this service includes assistance in emergency matters, which need quick and effective intervention. An accounting emergency applies when the accounting staff is replaced in the event of sudden absence or when the person or body responsible for keeping the accounts, for various reasons, is unable to carry out his duties satisfactorily.
Our team has extensive experience in overdue accounting in companies of all sizes – from sole traders to large production, service and trading companies. Our employees will quickly analyze the status of your accounting books and tax records and on this basis take appropriate action to restore the correct accounting processes in the company as soon as possible.
Chairman of the Board: Maciej Polak
Share capital: 20 000,00 PLN
VAT ID Number: PL7792483726
Monday – Friday
8:00 – 16:00
Saturday – Sunday